- Your Challenges
- What We Do
- Who We Are
- Why Intrepid
Concentrate on your core business. Let us handle the rest.
Intrepid Learning’s Outsourcing services save you time and resources when you’re embarking on a new initiative.
We provide proven technical expertise, seasoned practitioners, and best practices gathered from a large client base and experience across multiple industries.
What we offer
Major initiatives put pressure on your organization’s staff capacity as well as its ability to deliver quality results. With our expertise and experience across industries, we can guide you knowledgeably and provide solutions faster and often at lower cost to you than in-house options.
Our services include:
- Staff Augmentation: Intrepid Learning eases hiring pressures and increase breadth of knowledge by seamlessly integrating our seasoned learning professionals into your organization.
- Content Design and Development: We develop and deliver a formal, informal or blended curriculum based on your goals and intended audience, through instructor-led training (ILT), virtual instructor-led training (vILT), or eLearning.
- Learning Technology Administration: If you are adopting new technology to make your operations more efficient, or expanding existing learning management systems, our experts can help put infrastructure in place and make your new company-wide training efforts succesful.
- Learning Administration: We ensure that all of the operational aspects of a training program are completed, including scheduling of training facilities and resources, materials delivery, basic LMS administration, and print fulfillment.
- Project and Program Management: Our PMI-certified project and program managers see your major initiatives through from the initial content development stage to final implementation, and give you the immediate benefit of their wide-ranging industry experience – right when you need that extra helping hand.
- Instructor Delivery Services: Intrepid Learning can provide expert instructors, trainers, and facilitators to implement your initiatives, as well as logistics coordinators and trained schedulers to make your training program run smoothly and efficiently. We’ll find you the right staff, right when you need them.