- Your Challenges
- What We Do
- Who We Are
- Why Intrepid
Use technology to enable people and performance
Is most of your learning technology spend directed towards administrative tools? Learning and content management systems may streamline operations, but they rarely impact employee readiness or business results.
Intrepid Agile™ Tools are a set of social, mobile-friendly tools that connect learning and performance to improve both.
Intrepid Agile™ Tools solve specific business problems and provide quick, immediate value
Intrepid Learning’s Five-Diamond Model offers a holistic framework for using learning to improve business agility and results. It offers criteria to evaluate current practices and provides a playbook for improving organizational learning and performance.
Intrepid Agile™ Tools turn your learning playbook into action. They extend learning beyond a one-time event with point solutions that address specific learning and performance goals, or as an integrated suite of tools that snap together to support the enterprise.
Intrepid Agile™ Tools include:
- Intrepid Agile™ Learning Hub: Provide access to content and other tools; learners can search and browse content loaded to the learning hub or linked from your LMS, SharePoint, or other repositories. Additional tools snap in for easy access.
- Intrepid Agile™ Checklist: Assess mastery or on the job performance and deliver personal, targeted suggestion for remediation and improvement.
- Intrepid Agile™ Spiral Learning Quests: Create a sequence of content or activities that increase in complexity, reinforce learning, and build expertise; use badges to track progress and provide motivation.
- Intrepid Agile™ Plan/Do/Review: Provide practice and support for complex tasks from within the workflow. Include opportunities for reflection, knowledge capture and sharing to help identify and extend emergent ideas and practices.
Embedded learning provides relevant content in context
Set people up for success by serving them context-specific information delivered within the tools that they are already using. The Intrepid Agile™ platform integrates with business tools such as Salesforce.com or SharePoint to present tips, tools, and collateral relevant to the customer, process and/or situation.
Not sure of the best way to put technology to work for you and your organization?
Our consultants are experts at helping clients use technology to improve learning and performance. Common uses include, among others:
- Using Intrepid Agile™ Checklist in a customer service or call center environment or with compliance requirements to ensure mastery, to monitor performance, and to deliver personalized recommendations for improvement.
- Using Intrepid Agile™ Spiral Learning Quests to support a new product launch, offering sales personnel introductory training, authentic practice that can be evaluated and tracked, and the ability to demonstrate mastery via actual sales.
- Using Intrepid Agile™ for Salesforce to filter and present product information, marketing materials or competitive profiles within the Salesforce Opportunity page, based on the product, competitors, and sales stage selected.
What you get
Included with license
- A secure, scalable SaaS learning platform
- Subscription-based end user and admin licenses, hosting and maintenance
- Design and configuration of targeted tool(s) and/or learning hub, tailored to meet the needs of your organization
- Web and mobile access (via smartphones and tablets)
- Initial setup and user load
- Self-service administrative interface for adding users, updating content, etc.
- Support for admin users
- Integration with LMS or other tools
- Related content and/or course development
- Ongoing administration
- Tier 1 support for end users available
How you Benefit
- Provide personalized, performance-driven learning targeted to each learner’s unique needs
- Reduce time to competency
- Improve performance of individuals and organizations
- Determine effectiveness of each learning initiative
- Optimize your training spend
- Infrastructure: highly available fully redundant infrastructure engineered to meet the uptime and security requirements
- Physical: server infrastructure resides in a SAS 70 Type II audited facility that includes 24/7 on-site security personnel, closed circuit televisions systems as well as biometric, electronic and key card locks
- Network: servers are located behind fully redundant firewalls with optimized links to more than 11 top tier carriers. Production systems and code releases are routinely subjected to third-party vulnerability and penetration to proactively test the security posture of our application.
- Applicaiton: administrative control and access to data is restricted and managed by role-based permissions within the application. Client data is segmented within the system by creating a separate database for each client application to ensure that data is not co-mingled across clients.
- Certifications: Safe Harbor certified; successfully passed multiple security reviews with many organizations including several major financial institutions. Currently in the process of performing a SOC II audit in 2013, the results of which can be made available upon completion.